Saturday, November 1, 2008

Life ish... {My bestfriend}

Usually the dumb ass chain texts get on my nerves, I wish I can block them from my cell, but today I actually got a good one. Thanks Sean :)

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them."

......the reason I decided to put this in my blog is because of one of my 3 bestfriends, Miriam. Out of all my friends she is the last one I depend on for advice on relationships (she knows why) but today she really came through for me. These past couple of weeks I've had enough man drama for all of us and when I really needed her she was there for me.

(Just to catch ya'll up, I moved to New York from New Orleans in August and being here without my bestfriends (and family of course) has been the hardest adjusment for me so far....oh please believe having to pay for rent on my own is still a issue lol.)

But neways to get back on topic, today Miriam gave me some much needed advice and though I was very surprised, it was greatly appreciated. Even though she doesn't agree with some of the decisions I make, she is always there to catch me when I fall and get me right back on track even if we are thousands of miles away from each other. So thanks Miriam!

{Shout out to my other bestfriends Candice & Keshawn}

No comments: