Monday, November 3, 2008

{Random Piff} Tired of the Kanye West conversation!

OMG!!!

I am so tired of my friend Sean tryin to pull me away from Kanye West. I'm just gonna let the whole blog world know now that Kanye is on of my top 3 favorite rappers! {And the haters go "booooooo"} I am not ashamed to put my friend on blast about this convo cause he knows that I am tired of having it...so now I'm blogging about it! In Seans words, Kanye is "......weird. not creative. There is a difference. His new album is gonna be the worst shit ever cause of all this autotune shit and now he thinks he is a singer."

...........Ok Sean I gave u ur few seconds of blog fame. Kanye is not creative? Are you serious? If anyone thinks Kanye is not creative then u all must have fell on your hating ass heads! He is one of the most creative in the game. And his album is gonna be bad cause of autotune? T-Pain been riding on autotune for years and has no problem being successful. Oh and I can't forget...he thinks he is a singer. Ok Sean Kanye never said he was a singer so stfu and ur favorite rapper is Lil' Wayne?? Does he think he is a singer also? Doesn't he us autotune?? He thinks he can sit on the moon and eat a star...is that weird? Im done wit this, if u dont like Kanye dont go buy his new album 808's & Heartbreak when it hits stores in a few weeks. I will be there the day it comes out bitches!

Here is some songs that have been leaked and are on the album...is this not creative?

No comments: