Friday, October 31, 2008

WTF!!

So I was gonna come on here and say Happy Halloween BUT this morning my friend t-mailed me this nonsense he seen on someone elses blog. For those who arent into shopping on the internet this comes from the website Amazon.com and I now highly recommend NO ONE to go to this site since they let this racist bullshit pass. This is a Obama Halloween mask {which is not the problem} but the title for the mask is "terrorist costume"?! Are you serious?! I'm not even gonna go in on this....all I am going to say is 1. fuck Amazon.com {even though I used to get my Dipset cd's from them when I needed a extra copy for cheap} 2. fuck everybody ignorant that says racism does not exist anymore in America and 3. what ever racist person thought of this will be mad as hell when this "terrorist" becomes President next week!!!

HAPPY FUCKIN HALLOWEEN!....oh and everyone be safe :)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE NEXT WEEK....OBAMA 08!!!!

No comments: