Sunday, November 23, 2008

WTF!!! American Music Award has the most boring audience!

This award show reminded me why I dont usually watch shit like this. The audience was sooooo wack and it made the performances look even worst cause no one was really into it except the ladies in the audience at the end of Beyonce's performance. So here is a few of the performances...

...Kanye I think did his thing performing "Heartless" by bringing originality like always and of course lookin fresh. Got me even more excited to go get his new album tommorow!! But like I said before, the audience was horrible!


Rihanna did "Rehab" in her new hair style lookin pretty :) She looked kinda mad that she had to perform for a boring audience though lol.


And of course Beyonce performed "Single Ladies." I know she tired as hell of doin this song but she does it so much she shouldn't had messed up @ 1:15 lol. Its cool though cause she did her thing even though there was more dancing then singing. And she got the most audience support...watch close to the end how Queen Latifah and some other ladies look madd happy to sing this song..lmao!


.....overall WTF was I thinking wasting my time watchin this on wack ass award show on TV when I knew damn well worldstarhiphop.com would post all the performances!?!

No comments: