Thursday, November 20, 2008

{Jim Jones} Why???......

....does Jim Jones think he can keep doin this random shit that is dumb but think he is being "different" and "changing the game?"

Like I previously said, I was the biggest Dipset fan ever but I also know when some shit is uncalled for, which brings me to the point of this blog....Jim Jones and Skull Gang Present "A Tribute To Bad Santa" starring Mike Epps. If anyone was a fan like me you all know Jim Jones had a Christmas CD before which was called "A Dipset Xmas" which was a bunch of hard ass niggas rapping about soft ass Christmas time lol it was sooooo wack besides a few of Stack Bundles verses. Jim has been on this shit lately talking bout he bout to take over and blah blah blah. Wateva Jim, you diffently will not be takin over with a stupid ass Christmas cd. After the NONsuccess of the other Christmas CD I dont know why he thinks he can put this shit out and "change the game." I will admit though that I am kinda excited about his new album coming out early 2009. Neways, here is two videos they have put out to promote the CD which comes out November 25, 2008.




Sidenote: I use to make it my business to go out and buy every single cd that a memeber of Dipset put out and when I say every single cd I mean EVERY FUCKIN SINGLE CD that Cam'ron, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, J.R. Writer, Freekey Zekey, Duke Da God, Hell Rell and 40 Cal every had in stores. Thats alot of damn $$ I put in their pockets but I think I will have to debate about this one. (After all it is a recession.)

No comments: