Thursday, November 6, 2008

{New Ish} Three new videos for the week

If you dont know by now, Dipset was my favorite "group" {Cam is the hubby} when there actually was still a group. Everybody is doin there own thing now and this is Jim Jones first single...which was not his song it was Ron Browz song first and everybody in NY know that....but neways its off his new album "Pray 4 Reign" coming soon. The song is called "Pop Champagne" and personally I think Freekey made the video funny but other then that, I was expecting way more cause they was makin it seem like the next hot ish. Ok Jimmy Jones....if you say so....do your thing.



Jadakiss feat. Neyo-"By My Side" (like I said before Jada growin on me)



.......and last but not least, gotta do if for he south {New Orleans born and raised} Soulja Boy-"Bird Walk"

No comments: