Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wats ur point!?! {Random Piff}

This morning my mans K Boogs called me to have a lil' catch up convo cause he said I been neglecting him since moving to NY. Some where in the middle of our talk we started talkin bout who my new "friends" are out here. When he finds out I don't have no friends out here yet he goes on this rant talkin about I probably don't have friends cause I don't fuck wit females, my response was....Wat's ur point?

Everybody that knows me knows that I didn't start really kickin it wit females till my bestfriend Miriam came along and a couple years later it was my now other girl bestfriend Candice. Before both of them I only hung out wit niggas especially my boy bestie Keshawn. The reason why I asked him "wats ur point" is because he knows damn well I don't fuck wit females. This was the same nigga that was surprised as hell when I started hangin wit Miriam. Also, keep in mind when she came along all my niggas felt like I was pushin them to the side and forgetting about them, but now he had {nerve} to be mad cause I don't have no female friends out here yet! AND then feel played cause I asked wats ur point!

I think my response to Boogs was perfectly acceptable. Yea I have 'associate female friends' but I can count all my REAL female friends on one hand...shit maybe one hand wit a finger or two cut off. Speaking from experience....females go back and run their mouth to much, they are fake, shiesty, moody and will turn on u in a {hot} minute but still consider themselves ur friend! So no I don't fuck wit females....Wat's ur point?

I was lucky enough to find 2 females who are REAL and I can actually depend on them for anything, that's why they can keep the title of my bestfriend for the rest of their life!

------->I'm pretty sure this was only the beginning of many random piffs so stay tuned!

No comments: