Monday, November 3, 2008

Time For A Change


.

I posted this for two reason....{1}To remind everyone to go out and vote tommorow...TIME FOR A CHANGE....and {2} because tommorow morning I am getting up extra early to go to the Virgin Megastore in Timesquare just to go buy the Q Tip album "The Renaissance" and get a wristband so that my roommate can go to his meet and greet shit later that night. For those who don't know, when a music artist comes to the Virgin store you have to buy their album to be able to actually meet them, if not ur ass is gonna be stuck outside lookin dumb and tryin extra hard to take a picture. UGH...I hate getting up earlyer than I have to! Dat bitch is lucky I like her ass lol. Might as well add a video from the single "Gettin' Up" off the new album.....

No comments: