Friday, November 21, 2008

My Needs....

I need to figure out my life.... people say all the time how they had times in their lives where they were "finding themselves" but not everyone goes through that stage and honestly I thought I skipped it and was on my way to. . . . . I dont know!?! I feel like I'm stuck in this confusing ass stage in my life and no one understands me or wat I'm actually goin through. My song of the week said it best, "they can't comprehend, or even come close to understanding him (her). I guess if I was borin they would love me more, guess if I was simple in the mind everything would be fine."

I need the insurance people to hurry the f*uck up wit my apartment.... since I lost my apartment, and everything in it, to a bad fire two weeks ago I am living with my neighbors and I would like to have my own place again. Dont get me wrong, I am very thankful for them to be nice enough to let me stay here but, I dont want to over stay my welcome and I am on the verge of goin crazy being smushed up in this place. Insurance says my apartment should be done by the beginning of next week, lets hope so cause they dont wanna see me the day I find out it willl be longer.

I need these New York niggas to stop being so thirsty.... I'm tired of the dudes that just don't take no for an answer. If a bitch dont want u, move the fuck on. There's madd bitches out here in the city. Can ya'll please stop making an ass of yourself? Oh and a lil' advice....if you tryed to holla at a girl and was like "damn ma, your beautiful" or "your so fine" and she kept walking, DONT embarrass yourself by saying "You aint that pretty anyway." LOL...

I need Christmas time to come around more sooner than later.... I miss my family and friends back home in New Orleans and cant wait to go visit them.

I need Cam'ron to stop playing.... he needs to hurry up and put out Crime Pays and stop having his wifey (me) waiting.

No comments: