Monday, November 3, 2008

{Why???} Lupe Fiasco talks about his final album: 'LupEND'


"Truth is limitless in it's range if you drop a 't' and look at it in reverse it could hurt...."

Current mood: disappointed
....earphones jammin to "Failure" by Lupe Fiasco


One of my favorite rappers.....and second husband.....Lupe Fiasco performed in Chicago this past weeked and talked to the crowd about his last album:( He stated that his 3rd, and final album, will be called LupEND. But I guess the good news for all Lupe fans out there is that this album will have 3 discs! {I guess that makes me feel a lil' better}

Lupe told the crowd, “The name of the next album is LupEND. That’s Lup E.N.D. So, if my mathematics serve me correct from a fabulous Chicago public school system, it’s not one album ladies and gentlemen, it’s three.” Hubby #2 also gave titles to explain E.N.D. “Let’s see, E, we’ll call that one Everywhere. N, we’ll call that one Nowhere. And the last one D, we’ll call that Down Here.” Then asked the crowd, “Are you happy now?”
...........I know I wasn't there but I will answer that question. No I am not happy now!!! I know he is doin the 3 discs instead of 1 to make us happy but I am {mad, angry, shocked, disappointed} and everything else in the book that he is leaving the hip-hop world after only 3 albums! Lupe is one of the most underrated in the music industry and I think he needs to drop many. many. MANY. more albums. If I got to ask him 1 question right now I would ask him WHY!?!.....{Ummmm} maybe I would ask him something else ;)..........but still I would like to know why he thinks he needs to leave the industry. Ugh....I'm sad about this news Lupe not happy at all :(

No comments: