Friday, November 21, 2008

{Random Piff} LIAR....Jim Jones on Complex

Ok so I'm really tryin to stick wit Jim Jones and stay a loyal fan, but he is making it kinda hard for me. I guess right now I have a love/hate relationship wit him.

.......So he is on the cover of the new issue of Complex magazine, lookin pretty decent if I must say, and he also did this video interview.


I just want everyone one to know that Jim LIED on this shit and he needs to get it together!! He did not start pink and I can't believe Dame Dash broke ass gonna sit in the background and agree wit him. Everybody knows Cam started pink Jimmy. Stop tryin to make it seem like you the starter of all the "hip hop swagg." The bandana clothing Juelz did way before you and the skull shit you got from Stack Bundles. Everything else you named, I guess I'll give it to you because it might be true, I dont have anyway to prove you wrong. Either way, yes, you have some swag, you started some trends, but you did not start them all and u aren't the creater of "hip hop swagg."

No comments: