Thursday, December 11, 2008

{New Ish} Back to my Dipset shit....

I can't express enough how much I liked Dipset as a WHOLE and for those who don't understand plain english....which it seems like you don't since I keep gettin hate mail about Dipset in my myspace mailbox....when I say whole I mean when everyone was together you dumb bitches! {Had to do a lil rant real quick lol} But neways I'm happy to see some of them doin there thing right now and they comin wit the videos kinda heavy right now!

......BUT like I said in a previous blog, I don't like when they try the Christmas/hip hop thing. Here is a video from Juelz Santana & Starr- Jingle Bellz off the album Jim Jones & Skull Gang present A Tribute to Bad Santa. I mean it's ok, I seen worse. I think Starr distract me though cause she dont really know what to do and she always wearing them red boots lol...but I think she can sing, if that counts for anything these days.


And then there is Freekey Zekey's new video for the song '25' feat. Sen City and Jim Jones. When i heard this song about 2 months ago on his Myspace i thought it was aight but unless your a Dipset fan you wouldn't know why the hell Freekey thinks he can be a rapper and you probably won't like his music. Honestly, I only like his music (sometimes) cause he is madd funny. Anyways the song if off the album "Loyalty Is Everything".........sidenote: practice what you preach Freekey!


DIPSET!

No comments: