Friday, December 12, 2008

Max B and his Dipset beef

Ok so if you not a big fan of J.R. Writer or Max B or rappers who beef, well than this entry is not for you so you might as well not read this one!

When the beef first started I wasn't gonna blog about it cause I thought it was just gonna be done with real fast but after today I changed my mind. So to catch you up on everything, the Boss Don did a interview talkin bout he seen JR Writer and Writer got all scared in shit when he started talkin to him......


So the day after that video came out J.R. gave a lil response....

----->sidenote: I do not like this curly heair thing he got goin on

And after that Max never did a response but J.R. put out this diss track....





DAYS go by and still no response from the Biggaveli and today J.R. put out another diss track...






-----> side note: beat is dope

Then a couple hours after the track was released, Max B finally put some kinda response out. But is this is all Max had to say??? All he could think of was "baby fish"?




Come on Biggaveli!! I'm not takin sides on this one since I'm a loyal fan of Dipset and I also like Max, but damn nigga don't get backed into the corner. Writer did 2....not 1....but 2 diss tracks and all you could do is a interview sayin he is a nobody? J.R. completely exposed this nigga and he doesn't feel the need to say anything about it!?! Well I guess he just finds himself better than Writer and doesn't think he needs to lower his "wave" to get at him. Also, at the same time that all this is going on, they (meaning Max B & his bitch French Montana) are trying to stir up beef with Hell Rell an. After a few worldstarhiphop.com videos talkin bout Hell Rell and him gettin shot in the ass...blah...blah...blah...Rell basically said in response that Max makes good music but doesn't need to get beside hisself when it comes to the beef. Which, I think, is straight to the point and he wasn't gonna hate on his music cause he knows he makes good music. I guess Rell was like, why make a whole record when I can just simply say how I feel on a interview. So basically, Max is just tryin to get at the whole Dipset and now his dick rider French Montana just feels like he needs to tag along when it really has nothing to do with him and at the end of the day he is still a wack ass rapper. Also, Max needs to lay off the Dipset beef a lil'......it's getting kinda old and you don't need to ride on beef your whole career. I understand he was frustrated with Jimmy "black balling" him, but it happened, get over it. Just keep makin people ride the wave without the beef and he'll be good.{OWWWWW} Max done said words about Jim, Freekey, Juelz, Hell Rell and J.R. Writer and they all said a lil' something back. So now I'm guessin 40 Cal will be next and then I'm crossing my fingers he will say something bout my husband,{Cam'ron 4 you idiots that didn't know}, so he would come out of hiding, but he still probably wont!!! Shit, if he say something about Cam'ron, I'm not riding with the wave anymore!

No comments: