Friday, December 12, 2008

Back to Hip Hop....Common's new album {Random Piff}



Hip hop is so commercial these days but on Commons new album 'Universal Mind Control' that came out this Tuesday, he proved why he will be leaving a print in the game when its all said and done. Honestly, when his first single came out for this cd, the song with Pharrell, I was like oh hell naw Common you going way off from what kinda music you make. I mean everybody wants to do something different and shit but Common completely shocked me with that cause he always stuck to who he was. So yeah, when I heard that I was like well thats a cd I won't be listening to...well I guess I was crossing my fingers cause I heard this song on the internet early yesturday morning and went my ass to the store and spent my lil $$ on his album.......





.......and this is just a sample of what the album is about. This album is dope {period} and I'm not just sayin this cause he is a sexy ass man either lol!!!

No comments: