Friday, December 26, 2008

My Message To Superhead!!!!

Superhead has a new blog video out now basically doing what she said in her second book she won't do anymore cause she is better than that which is rattin on people. Jermaine O'Neal slapped her on the ass and she feels disrespected...I have a few words for her and if you choose to watch her rant I included that also:

BITCH PLEASE GET A LIFE! I'm so tired of these stupid ass blog videos you keep putting out. Nobody gives a damn anymore really, I'm not gonna hate on you or anything. I really enjoyed the first book (not the second one) but now things are getting a lil bit old. You are 30 and have a kid...worry about your life and not others. What are you getting from telling everyone that he slapped you on your ass? You made you bed now sleep in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so how was new orleans?? i live like 5 minutes from there in kenner. idk if you know where that is but anyways... hope santa was good to you this xmas!!

♥brit