Thursday, December 11, 2008

Life Ish: Men

{Sigh}

Where do I begin with this one??

I have one of the best male friends in the world and it seems like even he can't help me with my men problems. I would think he could relate and let me know his opinion on things from a males point of view but I guess not........It's not like me to be the bitch who is like "fuck niggas. I dont need no man what can they do for me. All men are dogs. all men lie and cheat. all niggas do is play games" well you get the point lol. But thats just not me cause I know just like men they have women who lie, cheat and don't value having someone who will be loyal to them. And at the end of the day, unless ur lesbian, you need a man. So I'm not gonna sit on this blog and down talk men because honestly women who do that are bitter and have not found that guy yet.

But the point of this blog is to question, why is it that it be the person who you have the most struggles with that you wanna stick with the most? Am I the only one that ever experienced this? {If any of ya'll answered yes then you need to look in the mirror and see if your face holds straight when u lie!} I mean the person I am with right now is someone I truly care about and is actually the first person that I feels can keep me grounded cause most dudes just can't handle my attitude and honestly I can't deal with no pus*y ass nigga. But dating him comes with so many struggles. Me and him only been dating since August but it feels like way longer with all the shit we been through. And see, I write that sentence and ask myself...if you been through so much shit why stick with it? Then I bounce back and ask myself I really care about him so why not? Is it wrong for me to think that one day all the hard struggles will be over and we will be good?....well damn, I know that answer, life is not a fairytale. But how long do I stay through it? We work out our problems but what happens when the problem is worse next time? I'm the type of person who strongly believes everything happens for a reason and you don't regret anything, just take it as life lessons but right now I feel like I don't know how to settle any of the problems, and most of the problems are because I am stubbern and don't wanna let things go by, but at the same time I don't wanna let go.

No comments: