Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Need No Introduction....

....fuck a intro {welcome to my blog...hope u enjoy...yada, yada}....now lets get. get. get. it!

!Music to my ears!
From the words of Juelz Santanas song Murder,Murder {feat. the luv of my life Cameron Giles}: "don't get it confused or fucked up"......


Lil' Wayne has been playin the 'diva' of the rap game by not performing at two of his shows this weekend because he didn't want to go through security, leaving thousands of fans booing him until Jay Z stepped out and did a longer performance then he was asked to so that the fans can be "pleased"?? Na. Lets say he tryed to please them! {I'm pretty sure not everyone wanted to see old head for 2 hours but good job of stepping up Hov...I still like ya} At the end of the day my advice for Weezy is "don't get it confused or fucked up!" You may have sold millions Mr.Carter but u can easily lose fans for being a 'rap diva' and deciding not to go through with a concert people came to see you at {and ok Hov too}. Keep in mind these people have helped u sell a milli + some and put money in ur pockets. But maybe u lost more fans by having a baby wit a groupie. Wat? I'm just sayin wat my-used to be stalker of Weezy-friend told me!

Sidenote: Wayne did show up to the Power 105.1 Powerhouse Concert in NJ.

No comments: