Friday, January 16, 2009

New Biggie movie comes out today!




I'm sure u haven't forgotten because they are promoting it HEAVY but make sure u check it out. I'm madd excited to see it but I live in Brooklyn so its gonna be like a party at the movies, and I really hate sitting in the show when madd people singing along with the movie and I'm pretty sure thats wats gonna happen. But I'm gonna stay away from bootleg for this movie and put some more money in Ms.Wallace pockets...sorry Lil' Kim.

.....oh and {sidenote} Gravy, the nigga that plays Biggie, is a good actor and all but he is feeling himself a lil' to much in this video. Remember that u was acting like Biggie, u are not him. But yea, u are still a good actor and did a good job acting like Biggie. Oh and he thinks the movie will sell $50 million for opening weekend!?!?

No comments: